Diwali, the festival of lights is the auspicious festival of Hindus but is celebrated worldwide. People worship Goddess Laxmi for her blessings. But according to Vastu Shashtra, there are many tips that one should follow to bring good luck home on Diwali, including cleaning and decluttering the house, or lighting it bright.
Along With buying new clothes and decorative items for home, you should also bring Meru Ring on Diwali to bring prosperity to your family and life. Meru, one of the avatars of Laxmipati Vishnu blesses us auspiciously.
Tortoise Ring is also considered to brighten up your luck and offers support, stability and prosperity to your life, in Feng Shui, followed by Chinese belief. When you’re working hard to make a better living every day, but nothing is working out. It seems life has been stuck in a loop hole where you try hard but are not able to get out of it. Then it’s obvious that you need a fortunate source in your life.
Why should one obtain this on Diwali?
It benefits one’s life in numerous ways. But obtaining it on Diwali twofold its effectiveness for you.
- It is directly related to Goddess Laxmi as it is believed to be Vishnu roop. Hence, Goddess Laxmi showers her blessings to the one who wears it.
- It is said to be the source of luck and wealth.
- It helps to remove all the negative energy from your life and brings happiness to you and your family.
- It generates stability to your life the same way Kurma did during Samundra Manthan.
- It helps to strengthen your relationship with your loved ones by removing the tension between them and bringing peace to hearts.
- Its positive energy calms you down which helps to boost your self-confidence.
- This ring blesses you with abundance when worn on Diwali after Laxmi Pujan.
Things to keep in mind while wearing it
The luck shines on those who wear this ring but there are a few things which should be always considered while wearing one or the wearer.
- While wearing it, the turtle’s face should be towards the wearer. This will attract money to you and wealth and happiness to your family.
- It should be worn on the middle finger of the right hand on friday as it’s the day of Goddess Laxmi or wearing it on Diwali will benefit you more.
- If you feel the need to take it off then don’t put it anywhere else. Put in the feet of Goddess Laxmi. And whenever you put it back again, you should keep it in front of Goddess Laxmi and wear it only after touching it to her feet.
- It is said the people of Leo & Libra zodiac should wear it but those of other zodiac signs should consult with the astrologer before wearing it.
It is widely believed that if there is lack of amenities and money in life, happiness and peace is decreasing day by day then one should wear the Meru Ring to attract luck, prosperity and happiness to your life.